Throughout history we have seen how female lawyers stand out decade after decade, some of them leave significant traces, it is not just about exercising a profession, it is about imposing a brand, a style, and a contribution to society. For a lawyer to become the best, he must be honest, help the most helpless, win many cases, and have a lot of professional ethics, unfortunately, some lack the latter. Are you interested to learn more about finding the best lawyer? Visit this dedicated website https://itnewsforyou.com/ for useful information.
Cremades gives us a list of the 10 best lawyers in history
- Robert George Kardashian: This man is recognized for being the father of the Kardashian sisters and for representing OJ Simpson. This excellent attorney represented the former football player accused of murdering his wife, who was named Nicole Brown Simpson.
- Carlos Saavedra Lamas: This famous lawyer won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1936 for his mediation and the role he played in ending the Chacao War, originally between Paraguay and Bolivia.
The best lawyers in history
- Nelson Mandela: he is one of the best lawyers in history, he fought all his life for racial equality in his country South Africa, he was imprisoned for about 27 years, in 1952 he managed to form the first law firm in South Africa
- John Gregory Branca: this is another great lawyer, a large part of his career was spent defending great rock and pop singers and big bands, he defended celebrities such as Michael Jackson
Furthermore, you can visit this website https://lsgsisterhood.com/ to get more tips and tricks about choosing the best lawyer.
And the thing is not there among the clients he represents are nothing more and nothing less than Justin Timberlake, Playboy magazine, and the Backstreet Boys among others, this is listed as one of the best lawyers in history.
- Barack Obama: this man has great humor that characterizes him, he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, he has a vision of a world without nuclear weapons, the first black president, who won elections in 2008 and was re-elected in the year 2014.
Great lawyers in history
- Mahatma Gandhi: promoted his country to cease violence, another great fighter like Mandela, fought for the independence of his country
- Alexis de Tocqueville: this is another great lawyer who fought for democracy, this French lawyer with his ideas changed the perspective of great politicians
- Mikhail Gorbachev: in 1990 he received the Nobel Peace Prize for his influence and fight to end the cold war, head of state of the Soviet Union from 1988 to 1991.
- Francis Biddle and Henri Donnedieu de Vabres: these last two were characterized by punishing the Nazi leaders, two great lawyers who fought for the right to democracy.
Our website https://www.newshopu.com/ provides complete information regarding top lawyers in history. Do not forget to check that out!